Monday, March 4, 2024
Uncategorized

3-YEAR-OLD BOY DIES IN KITCHEN FIRE IN DOWA

A-3-year old boy has died been after a grass thatched kitchen he was in caught on fire at Mponela in Dowa District yesterday.

Mponela Police Spokesperson Macpatson Msadala, has confirmed of the tragedy which occurred at Mtseketana Village in the area.

He says the boy has been identified as Promise Staliko

Msadala says that father to the deceased has told the police that at the time of the incident, Promise was playing alone in the grass thatched kitchen which was still under construction and that a heap of grass was also being kept in it.

According to the police publicist, the boy then reportedly took fire from outside and lit the grass before he became unconscious due to smoke and got burnt in the process.

(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
admin
the authoradmin
News Breeze Malawi is an independent online news portal which reports news from Malawi, Africa and elsewhere. Our reports are not opinionated and strictly follow the rules and laws of reporting in professional journalism. Contact - newsbreezemalawi@gmail.com

Leave a Reply